Friday, December 27, 2013

We made it!

Well when I say 'we' I really mean 'I'! Holidays can be rough.  The kids love Christmas.  But its hard... especially when wake up time is 3:43. I only get annoyed on facebook when people complain about 5am as an ungodly hour to get up. Are you freaking kidding me! With a pre-4am wakeup you can just tell the kids are going to have not only 1 meltdown,  but more likely 5. And let me tell you, the last one was a frickin doozy.  But alas bedtime comes and the next day we go back to 'the way we was'. And that is why I can cheerfully say We made it! Happy Holidays everyone!

1 comment:

  1. You made it through with grace too! Making it through difficult times is one thing, but making it through difficult times with a little grace is another. It takes a lot to hold things together when we are in public, and being able to let those emotions go when we are alone at the end of the day so we can work through them, is necessary to be able to move on emotionally and grow. So, congratulations and Merry Christmas:)

    ReplyDelete